Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot Play Old calls on NICE_CLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

osagieb

IS-IT--Management
Mar 22, 2013
NG
Hello,

I am having issues playing old or achieved calls on NICE CLS. error message is the requested call is not available for playback.
the Storage server is achieving the old calls.

make sure you can resolve storage center name by host name if not add it to local pc host file. also in nice query under view menu go to edit coilumns and add in archiveclass column, check to see what value this is. also run sc investigator on sc server and ensure all calls archived

Thank You for your response. I have checked the sc loader the calls are archived. but i still cannot play old calls.

good luck with it. email nice support if you still have issues. ping the storage center name from pc you are trying to play calls from, if it resolves then it aint that. make sure the archive path is populated and that archive class is not 7 or 5. thanks

The archive class is 7, please what does it mean?

audio not found. there was no audio on call, or there was an issue with archiving and the audio was overwritten before it was archived.

there isnt much you can do. run a channel query and see if calls are still on hard disk of logger. if they arent then the calls maybe lost

The calls are archived to the Storage server..with the storage path visible from NICE query. but i still cannot play the calls

can you go to that path on sc server and see that call? if so you will need to update the archiveclass in sql.if the call you are trying to play has a archive class of 7 then it wont play. normally if call is archived it has class 1 or 2. good luck with it

I appreciate your response and assistance so far. Yes i can see the call on the Sc Server. Please how do i update the archive calls in sql.?

is there remote connection. its professional services work and there would be a cost if NICE were to do it

sound like you need a maintenance contract.contact your local nice support team

The contract with NICE ended 3months ago. will appreciate if you can put me through on how to resolve the issue

are you looking for a nice vendor what part of world are you in i might be able to put you in contact with a nice partner to help you

ATIO..please assist with the website address or contact details..the archive class is 7 when i run a query to view old calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back