Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya ACSS 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

djuplift

IS-IT--Management
Jan 9, 2008
US
Anyone else randomly awarded an ACSS for Sales on Jan 29th??

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
Juniper - JNCIA-FWV
Convergence+

I only train the engineers who install and maintain IP Office/CM.
And i am happy i don't have to train end users...

Now it is gone again !!!
Did they hire some #$%#$%^# or am i crazy ?
How hard can it be ?

ACS IP Office or is it ACSS :)
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

3000.2B ACSS beta exam
If you participated in the field trials then it is easy enough.
As the exams are under NDS i cannot give details but in my opinion if you know IPO R6 then you will pass.

Congrats Tom

Yes the 3000.1 exam just looking to see what to concentrate on. Don't do a lot of CCR and ContactStore day to day.

Jason

Work is the only way I can feed my habit....

Flying, Flying, flying & Flying

Mere Mortals
Brisbane, Australia.

cheers.

All i did was make sure i had finished all the prereq exams (on avaya-learning.com, search for the course code and it shows you what you need to know.) I do work on and install the advanced apps, but certainly not day to day maybe one or two installs a month of stuff like that then general support on them.

Smash through those bits and you'll be fine. you have lots of time so i just went through it once pretty quickly, ticked off all the easy stuff and then went back through the questions i had to think about.

Good luck.

ACSS-SME
Get well soon Aaron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back