Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya 5410/5420 busy signal when dialing hunt group

Status
Not open for further replies.

573dawn

IS-IT--Management
Jun 13, 2007
US
Hi All, I have a new IP400 system, software version 4.0(5), and 4 locations.

We have several hunt groups for various departments, and when a call comes in for a department, the receptionists have been instructed to ring the call to the hunt group.

One location is unable to reach 2 specific hunt groups, they just get a busy signal and the call drops. I am very new to voice telephony and have no idea why they are getting a busy signal for these 2 groups. They DID work when the system was installed, but have started getting busy signals in the last few days. They can call all other hunt groups, and only this location has the issue, other locations can call all hunt groups.

I had removed some IP trunks that were shown on my remote locations that shouldn't have been there and were causing us some other problems, but this stated happening before I made those changes. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks, Dawn

You need to log into security mode. Check out the help section under security mode. It will give you the default passwords also.

kurthansen, I will give that a try! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back