Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

adding agents to a call centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

datafone

Technical User
Feb 15, 2007
GH
I installed a call centre a few years back. Now the client wants additional agents, after installing the phones getting those agents to log-in and log-out is giving me a tough time, please i need some help in solving this problem.

what hardware platform? what CM software version?

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

35 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 25 years and counting

The system is an Avaya Prologix , Version 6.
Thank you.

after installing the phones getting those agents to log-in and log-out is giving me a tough time

Do you mean that you don't know what to provide to the agents so that they CAN log in & log out, or that the agents won't log in/log out?

Susan
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”

cut and paste your output here for this command.
It may be helpful

display capacity Page 5 of 9 SPE B
SYSTEM CAPACITY

Logged-In ACD Agents: 175 5025 5200
Group Members Per System: 783 9217 10000
CMS Measured ACD Members: 177 5023 5200

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

35 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 25 years and counting

I have progammed the phones with the various autodial numbers for release, log-in , log-out, auto-in , auto-out, head set, just as those already working in the system.
What have I left out?

datafone,

What exactly is not working? Are you getting interrupt tones? Or confirmation tones? Did you confirm capacity?

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

- Epicurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back