Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9.0.9 SE One X Mobile Prefered Questions/ issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSTECH

Vendor
May 9, 2008
US
I am banging my head against the wall.. I am trying to get One X mobile preferred working for a customer and I am missing something.
I can log into One X portal desktop application on the customer Lan
I can log into One X Portal desktop Application from Outside customers network
I can log into One X Mobile application on the customers lan/Wireless network
I am unable to connect to One X Mobile application outside customers network

Customer has set up a split DNS with a FQDN and names do resolve to correct IP address

This is what I have

SE 9.0.9 with a separate Application server just for One X Portal.
And 16 IP500s with One X users on them

Customer has opened 5060,5061, 5222,8063,8443,8444, 9443 and rtp 54000-545000

IPO Server -192.168.10.10
Application Server/One X -- 192.168.10.11

SIP registar and remote extn enable on all systems

The Docs I am looking at say to Forward ports port 5060 and 5061 and the RTP ports 54000-54500 to the IP Office and forward Ports 5222,8063,8443,8444 and 9443 to One X portal server.

What IP Office are they referring to? Is it the IPO Server Edition or is it the application server??

Any help is appreciated

avaya_ports_nvjzlz.png

Yes that is the information I have.. but question is what do they think the IP Office is if I have a Main Server and 19 remote IP500s.

I think you have to create a DNS resolvable SIP domain for each IPO you want to connect to in it's LAN/VoIP settings, set up different SIP signaling ports on each IPO and different RTP port ranges for every IPO. Then you have to forward all necessary ports to 1XP (think you already did that) and the defined SIP signaling and RTP (NAT) ports individually for each IPO.

I didn't see the 19. also, advise here and in the documentation is not to use those ports. you will be hacked if you do

16 sites not 19.
So I should be able to just test with 1 Ip500 and the apps/one x server. If that works then set up the others. I understand derfloh what you suggest but, wow Iwould have hoped it was user friendly to program

A SBC could make it easier in your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back