Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1140E I/C Line becomes "stuck" when in Hunt Group BCM400

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvinmsss

Technical User
May 24, 2005
GB
Have a problem with 1140E phones on BCM400. The phones have 2 I/C lines. When a call comes in to Hunt Group and two members attempt to pick up the call at the same time then the phone which did not pick up the call can sometimes end up with one of it's I/C lines in a "stuck" active and the line cannot be cleared without reboot of phone or some config on the phone in Element Manager. The affected phones are running 0625C39 firmware.

Has anyone seen this sort of issue before and if so what was the resolution ? I am thinking firmware upgrade but don't want to go down that path unnecessarily as customer is reluctant to upgrade versions "without good reason

I has same problem, until install all patches.
BCM400 4.0 SmartUpdate009+165+166+168 or SmartUpdate10

Thanks, i found the issue in the readme for SmartUpdate10.

Now all I need to do is work out how to apply it !!!

Be carefull with SU10, Nortel removed it from their Website yesterday and they put back SU9. Must be a reason for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back