Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Yealink Certificates 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

philhill74

Technical User
Dec 5, 2013
AU
Hi Guys,

I have an IPOSE 11.1.2.3.0(47) - its hosted in the cloud, and I am using TLS for security.

I am also installing an Yealink W90B DECT with approx 40 bases and 50 handsets.
I was initially able to get the Yealink to connect using TLS with the public identity certificate from the IPO - at this time the WebRootCA.pem file was uploaded manually to the IPOSE and matched the identity certificate.

Cert_290523_r6bive.jpg

The J series handsets however did not connect successfully, after some trial and error I found after deleting the WebRootCA.pem - the IPO began using the Root Identity Certificate (Sectigo AAA) and the J series handsets , updated, connected via TLS OK

Cert_Path_l1mwj9.jpg

Now the J series phones are OK , and Workplace (using the Identity certificate) also connects OK

I am unable to get the Yealink phones to connect via TLS - they connect via TCP OK
I have deleted the identity certificate - the public certificate AAA Sectigo already exists on the Yealink , I have tried to add the missing certificates in the chain without success.

Does anyone know the Yealink W90B ?
Any ideas on what certificate the Yealink needs to use and how to apply?

Thanks for your help

Worked it out, Found that the Ipo was not responding to the TLS registration requests. SIP dialogue showed that it saw the request on remote ports and dropped it. IPO LAN topology was set to One to One NAT so remote ports were disabled.

Used Stun which set to full cone Nat- set remote and internal TLS ports the same.
Yealink registered OK with the public cert.

J series phones went to Acquiring service, After Reset to default connected OK

Also found that the certificate used by Workplace can be viewed Avaya Ix Workplace - user certificates in Windows - Workplace was also using the public cert

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back