Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wrong Date on SysMon IP500 R6

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdob

Technical User
Oct 25, 2005
US
IP500 r6 system monitor showing wrong date 2/8/10 feb.2,2010 instead of 8/2/10 aug.2,2010. VM server has the correct date 8/2/10 as it shows on the phones.

This is messing up our call accounting as it is picking up the wrong date :(

Appreciate the help.

It's not wrong. Monitor shows day/month/year.

ACA
ACS
CompTIA Convergence+
CCNA
CCVP

Indeed, Day Month Year does make sense i.e smallest to largest, why qoute month then day then year it just doesn't make sense to me :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

haha... it's set to English (New Zealand)

go the all blacks!! ooopps no promoting

pdob,

Populate the time server field in Manager and reboot. Or set up a key on a phone to set the date ane time.

It's all sorted out. We had our call accounting vendor fix the date format. It just started this month of August, weird.

ffrey, we do have the time server populated as it shows the correct time/date on the phones.

Didn't realize sysmon always showed as day/month/year format. it was the first thing i noticed when our call accounting was going haywire :) thanks fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back