Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Workplace stopped working on iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

virgiliom

Technical User
Jan 14, 2016
CA
Hello, I installed Workspace for iphone last week and everything was fine, today, it keeps telling the password is invalid.

I changed the password, tried the same extension on android and my computer and works fine, but for some reason it keeps telling me wrong ext. or password on iPhone.

I even tried different ext. numbers on the iPhone

is anyone else having the same issue?

what about going to support and resetting the application and setting it up from scratch. I have seen the app get corrupt and need to be reset or reinstalled before.

@hanlondr Hi, yes I did reset the app, and even re installed it. and still nothing.

it is definitely not a license issue as the iphone does not take my own extension, only android devices.

I will test with a different Iphone and see if I can narrow it down.

We have noticed this issue as well. It seems since Avaya Workplace 3.29 came out along with IOS release 16, we have received many complaints from iPhone issues about users having issues with Workplace. Workplace for Android and Windows is working fine.

anything new on this? I just opened an Avaya ticket regarding this issue as well.

@rickybogo no news on my side, I just gave up and suggested to use workspace on the computer.
Please let us know if you get an answer from Avaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back