Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Why won't CLID info transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slider55

Technical User
Oct 18, 2006
US
I have a CS1000E with PRI for inbound and outbound calls to the PSTN. I'm having trouble with inbound calls to a DSC 8000 via SIP route/trk to an ICP (IVR) system.
The IVR gets the CLID information from the call but when the call is later transfered to an ACD queue (M2616 agent), the agent only gets the ACOD and route member information from the SIP route on its display. The CLID is getting to the IVR because the IVR has a data base that shows the calling number information off the incoming SIP trunk. The IVR uses the same sip trunks to transfer back out to the agent. Any ideas for a fix would be much appreaciated.

Thanks I'll give that a try and let you know...:)

How are your IVR ports configured? The CLID may be getting lost through the ports.
If they are analog stations they may need AST across an AML or CLASS software to pass the CLID.

Well to answer your question on how the IVR ports are configured I can't say because I didn't set them up. All I can say is that they are going to a new ICP system. Nortel came in and set the system up. I will ask them and get back with you. Thanks for the heads up.

Was this ever resolved? If so what was the resolution?

No this has never been resolved, still a major issue with the dispatcher not being able to know who is calling. CLID gets to the ICP but wont pass it.

We had a problem where then CLID would not pass until the call was answered and the problem ended up being a patch on the SS that wasn't suppose to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back