Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Why are Agents hyperlinked in Delta Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eajl

MIS
Apr 3, 2006
US
Why, in the Agent modules in Delta Server v5 some agents are hyperlinked and some aren't? This question correlates to the problem of the unhyperlinked agents can't log into PC Wallboard with their exts. It just continuously searches and I cancel it after 20 minutes of searching. If I enter the ext. of an agent who is hyperlinked in PC Wallboard, they log on no problem.

As I understand it, users with no 'force login' and no login code are seen without the underline.

All agents that need to login have the underline set on their user name.

Try forcing just one user to login and give them a login code, then check Delta server to se if they appear with the underline.

Hope this helps

I forced one user to login and they didn't show up in the Delta Server hyperlinked. I tried rebooting everything: switch, CCC server, phone, and phone manager. Nothing happened.

Fixed it. I just unchecked the all agents check box in one of the modules of Delta Server and restarted the service. It successfully picked up all the correct agents and I was able to login to PC Wallboard. thanks everyone who responded to my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back