Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where is the Devlink3 SDK everyone's talking About?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarySkills

Systems Engineer
Dec 13, 2022
US
Is anyone using Devlink3? I can only find a couple of documents and they're poorly written. I see "Devlink3 SDK" mentioned in this forum a few times but there is no SDK for Devlink3 on the DevConnect website. Is Devlink3 EOL? it's appears to be some crazy secret or something. I can connect to IP Office using the sample Visual Studio C# project I found (IPOut), but the documentation doesn't match the data i'm receiving. The data returned in the receive event doesn't convert to text very well at all. The data is supposed to be XML and some of it is, and then there's a bunch of unreadable data in there that screws it all up.
Does anyone know where to get more detailed information on Devlink3?
I've put in a ticket to tech support and so far - nothing.
I'm trying Devlink3 because we we use XIMA Chronicall, and that's what they use to collect call information. I'm fully licensed to use it so it made sense to me.
All i want to do is capture realtime call events and use it in an application i'm creating.

Did you register for an account? Once you are registered and approved, you will have access to the SDK

I did register for a free account. There are two PDF documents available that are supposed to help you understand how to use Devlink3 but it falls very short on details. The response i got from tech support was that i need to pay them a minimum of $3,000 (paid account) in order for them to assist me. There's no way i can justify the cost to find out that it might not work for me. There is no information on the internet which makes me think its not very popular. I'll have to move on to some other strategy. Is this how AVAYA normally operates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back