Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What is 'service nbalh' ? what does it do, and who needs it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanvaljean

Vendor
Sep 20, 2008
US
SCCS 5.0 w/Succession 3.0 & Call Pilot

Event Code 51550, and 41504 regarding svc nbalh; We get repeated errors showing that service nbalh has failed too many time, 'nbalh has died', 'nbalh has crashed' etc. etc.

I have disabled the MAS Link Handler (as advised by others) but the 'System Manager Service' continues to try to start nbalh, creating additional errors.

I cannot find the 'service nbalh' anywhere in the server's listed services but I am advised that it is part of the MAS Link Handler.

Will gladly provide any additional info as may be requested.

Valjean

I get the same error. running cc7 co-res. Having issues with a third party not getting data from server utility.

I have confirmed that this is exactly what we have seen at other sites in the past on previous releases. With previous releases of Symposium, if you did not use CallPilot / Meridian Mail integration for the ACCESS / IVR recordings, you had to disable this service manually, as the Symposium would still try and use the 1.1.1.1 address as the contact address for CallPilot. During the migration to Contact Center, this configuration migrated. Fortunately, with CC7, we have the ability to stop this process by telling the server that there is no integration. Unfortunately, any changes to this config require a reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back