Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What about R10 ? 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

hibroth

Technical User
Oct 27, 2005
IT
Does anyone know when is planned R10?

Anyone see this yet?

i34_cimgpsh_orig_k5pgkr.png

Comments?

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=f72b5e39-259a-4674-b263-a8e974361ad5&file=i34^cimgpsh_orig.png
I know I read somewhere before that they are using Google Analytics in Web Manager but don't remember where.
The release docs only mention that you should agree =)

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

They tell to use Google analytics to learn about how we use webmanagement to improve it's behavior.

I don't think my customers will like that and I will decline.

It's pretty hard to avoid being analysed using anything web-based or application-based (especially mobile apps), so you might as well unplug from the internet =)

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Web manager is used to administer the PBX & as such has no business talking to any 3rd Parties.

Does web manager still work if you decline? if not I would ensure that it is only accessible form a computer that does not have internet access.

looks like another security failure from Avaya

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

Too late to request TLS on VMPro for R10....

"Never fear billing a client for services rendered, or they will think your time is worthless"

Analytics is optional. Everything works even if you decline.

Is upgrading smooth? I know the process with license migration etc

NTSDirect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back