Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wall Phone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeronet

Vendor
Jul 23, 2006
US
I am curious what standard height everyone uses to mount a business wall station set?

60" to the middle of the box/plaster ring that you mount the jack to is what I've always used.

Phonmancps@comcast.net
SMalcolm
CustomPrewire in K.C.

Aeronet, I think you will find that most of us are not mean. Unless someone has a personal problem with you, I don't think anyone will delete your posts. I have seen some ridiculous posts that were never deleted. It's OK!

I agree with DigtelD, and just to add you are correct there are alot of other sites out there. I'm a memeber of a few of them myself but this is the one that I come back to the most. Personally I think this is the best one for information.

Tnank you and I apologize again to the forum members and moderator.

I believe to be handicap accesible it needs to be 48" to the bottom of the outlet.

Speaking of posts that get deleted. I posted this one last night. I really need help and I can't find this one I posted:

Customer wanted to change the NAM VM P/W from the standard 102XXXX to another one. Ok, so I reset MB 102 then entered it and it asked that I needed a new PW so I entered the new password then it asked to reenter the new password, nothing strange there. Now I can not access F983 anylong with the new or old password.

Any suggestions? Can I reset back to the 102XXXX P/W and try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back