Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VPN Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel58

Vendor
Jul 12, 2008
JM
Hi all,

Sorry to be lazy but time is of essence. Does anyone know offhand what PBX and phone firmware are required to run VPN on the 9608?

Your help is GREATLY appreciated!

Mike

sorry we are only willing to help you as long as you put in the research time yourself, if you research this you will find your answer

no the reason for this is if we just give you all of the answers then how will you ever learn this system as well as to find out the answers to your own question, hit f1 on the key board and this will bring up the help menu, also google is another good resource

Or try Phone Administer Guide

Johan W.
ACIS-SME
ACSS-SME
APSS-SME

No worries my friends! I DO have over ten years experience supporting the IP Office. However, I confess that not everything is "on the tip of my tongue" so to speak. So I was only blogging because I was pressed for time but all is well now. Thanks again!!!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back