Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VOIP Gateway In night service

Status
Not open for further replies.

adame11

Programmer
Sep 22, 2004
CA
I have a VOIP gateway setup between a bcm 50 rls 3.0 and a bcm 400 4.0, the gateway is up and running fine during the day but when the system goes into a night ring mode all calls going over the VOIP from site a to b go directly into the destination VM box. if the call originates from site b and is going to A there isn't a problem. both systems go into a night service mode at 5pm.

Any suggestions?

If I were you I would check the control set under the lines you have assigned to the target for your extensions.

Hopefully that helps.

control set is set to the reception set on both systems x221 & x521

I tried on one target line it didn't work.

I do believe the problem has something to do with the target lines though, because when I dial an invalid recv'd # ie 266 witch i have not set up a target line for the call is redirected to the prime set 221 and rings 6 times before going into the VM box. I don't know if this helps you out but let me know.

THX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back