Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice Session, No Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevatwork

IS-IT--Management
Nov 30, 2006
Hi

CCMA_6.0_SU_03
CP 4

I have added 2 access channels to callpilot, they are both acquired. When i call, i see the access port go to Active and then i get the music i dont hear the recording. I can listen to prompt via voice item maintenance. Can someone please tell me what i am missing?

Thanks

Trevor

SCRIPT:

OPEN VOICE SESSION theAccess --> script variables, ACD, Value = 7602

PLAY PROMPT VOICE SEGMENT nosoup --> script variables, Voice_ segment Value = access:6511 (6511 is Application ID # accociated with app named access)

END VOICE SESSION
GIVE MUSIC theMusic_rt
WAIT 5
DISCONNECT

First: Have you updated Global Parameters with the default DN?

Next: the value in the voice segment should be the name of the call pilot application followed by the voice message number. It should look something like this: English:access:1.

Hi Milesprower

Global settings =

Default Ran Route: 999
Maximum Ports With Queuing For Broadcast: 1 (have 2 Access ports)
Broadcast Voice Port Wait Timer: 10
Default Access IVR DN: 7602, CPVoiceports
Meridian Mailbox: 9999
Meridian Mail Password xxxx

I have changed the access:6511 to access:1, i was unsure as to what it should be voice item ID or application id. After this change i am still experiencing the same behavior as above.

Thanks

Trevor

The default entries for Meridian Mailbox and Meridian Mailbox password is 1111.

The other place to check is for errors with the voice port configuration in the switch and that the class ID is configured in Call Pilot configuration wizard. This needs to match the Channel number on the voice port configuration in Contact Center Manager. The first port should be channel (class ID) 1, the second port channel (class ID) 2.

You will most likely have to reboot both CCMS and Call Pilot servers (in that order). Take both servers down. Restart CCMS. When it is fully up, restart Call Pilot.

I had the same problem previously and my Global Setting > IVR DN is actually the Default ACCESS DN. Try changing your setting here for ACCESS DN and test.

Make sure you have SECU = YES on your VAS ID for both CallPilot and CC6. Also make sure you have the ACCESS ports configured with the correct AST prompts and that the ACCESS channel numbers match in CallPilot and CCMS. (Easy to forget to number them in CallPilot).

Sorry i never noticed that it was CC6 and i read the post as being SWC 4.5. The global settings are deceiving though.

Hi

Thanks for the suggestions I have checked and re-checked my settings and everything is as it should be.

I get an error in Call pilot after a reboot that says Event from [] , Event: ID=43000, Description: The MLink is down.

I have gone through Contact Centre Communication Server 1000/Meridian 1 and voice processing guide and it mentions making sure the access link is up.

maybe this is my problem?

Thanks

Trevor

Have you checked in CCMA to make sure the Access Ports are acquired?

Hi

Access ports are acquired, i see the access channel go from idle to busy when i test, it just does not play the prompt.

Trevor

Do you have ACD DN built & Acquired for your Access ports?

Hi

I do it is 7602, it is acquired, IVR = yes

When you enter Call Pilot App Builder and open your application that houses your recordings.

1. Do you have a Menu item showing in your application that does nothing? I have found I needed this for the application to work properly. If you do not have a menu, drag a menu into the application. When you save and close, you will get an error about incomplete application, this is normal.

2. Under define & Voice Items, the Voice Item Prompt ID are you working with?

3. Does your variable in CCMA reflect the Englis, Exact spelling of the application name and prompt ID you are working with?

Example:

Global Variable named announce1_gv

In the Attribute tab, List of Values box of your GLOBAL variable announce1_gv

First Column | Column 2
English file2:2

Where file2 = the exact name and spelling of the callpilot application and the :2 signifies which Voice Item Prompt ID your dealing with.

It will not work without the link. Did you restart CCMS and then Call Pilot. The Link from CCMS must be up when Call Pilot starts or it will not work.

If Link is not working, check that the switch, software packages and PEPs are all up to date.

Sorry, I missed the part about the link being down.

Miles is right, you need get that link operational before anything will work correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back