Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VMPRO Service stops after 2 hrs or so 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

iagaoe

IS-IT--Management
Nov 8, 2006
US
Good afternoon.
Yesterday 1/13 i started experiencing problems with my voicemail pro. I believe its a serivice issue because i can resolve the problem by simply restarting the service.

The only change to the server yesterday was an installation of a windows update (KB972270) Security Update for Windows Server.

I had 3 drops offs yesterday that i know of. I came in this morning and upgraded to Voicemail Pro 5.0(23).

After the install of voicemail pro i unistalled the update (KB972270) and rebooted i have since experienced 2 drop offs of the service.

Now i don't see anything in the logs in voicemail pro\vm\logs folder. I don't see anything in event viewer. I no real idea where to go from here? Should i completely uninstall and reinstall voicemail pro? Uninstall vmpro, reboot, install vmpro, reboot? I need some help please.
Thanks,
Chad

FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I upgraded firmwares and then unplugged the dongle and plugged in new slot(that may of been all it was).....

Thanks everybody this forum is the best support, i was scared to call avaya.

Thanks again,
Chad

I will pass out pink stars now...Thanks!

Tom, serial dongle do not need a sentinal driver :) but parallel do need it!
I am glad the disappear in 6.0!

ACSS - SME (IP Office)
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

This is the most shamefull example of star grabbing/begging I have seen in a while, should have known it would be the two southeners :) tlpeter, as does Delta server that will be a problem to many with call loggers etc :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

I agree, easy starts again.
We are probably jealous :)

ACSS - SME (IP Office)

You do not need Delta server anymore, it works without also!

ACSS - SME (IP Office)

I know tlpeter but many don't, and some cheap people on here us delta server as a basic/free call logger....not us or our customers I hasten to add :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back