Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM to Email Office 365 Relay 9.1.200.91 Embedded

Status
Not open for further replies.

vobarex77

IS-IT--Management
Jun 18, 2015
US
I have an embedded VM to Email setup through O365 SMTP relay. I'm using the correct IP route to my gateway, but what is happening is that it works for a while, then sends the VM messages back to the phone instead of email. If I reboot, it works for a while, then stops....very frustrating..anyone else have this issue? Everything is setup correctly. I just added DNS into the mix to try to make sure it can route out...even though it does just fine.

just a thought but if using Visual voice, the users can change the email mode themselves. does it happen for everyone? or just a user? didn't read the whole thread.I had a similar issue and found a user was changing the mode.

Yeah, im aware of this. [hammer] This is not the case, they are set to the mode, on the phone with me....SSA shows 'Forward' mode on, leave VM and it drops onto phone. No SMTP errors. Avaya Embedded VM to Email is doing something fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back