Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM-Pro VRL Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

h0lle

Programmer
Dec 12, 2013
SE
Hello!
I'm so confused..
We have taken over a IP500-system half a year ago.
We have since then upgraded from 9.1 -> 10.1 because of Softphone-issues.
The system has no VRL Admin license and has never had..

All users is set to "On" record both Internal and External to "Voice Recording Library". No groups have recording.

The customer has Xima Chronicall to fetch the files from VMpro/VRL folder but only about 10% of all the calls is being recorded.
If I check a year back, that number is like 75%

I've checked the things I can think of.. vmpro-channel congestions, storage capacity and everything seems just fine. I tried changing an user to "Mandatory" and system status still says not recording almost every time. No recording-settings on ICR.. All 6 vmpro channels is Unreserved (20 users).

I can see that vmpro is still running 9.1 so I will of course fix that, but so weird that some calls record and some don't?
All help is appreciated :)

BR
h0lle

Where are the incomming calls routed to?

To the user or to a huntgroup?

First upgrade VMPro to 10.1 too.
VMPro channels is enough for recording to VRL.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

All ICR goes to users except main-number which goes to vm before huntgroups.. I can make 10 calls to one single person and maybe 2 is recorded and the rest is not. I will upgrade vmpro first things first tomorrow. I'll be back!

No congestion/errors what so ever. 6 available channels and picks a channel when it wants to. I can have 5 active calls and no active recordings.. Tried monitoring for errors but ran out of time for today..

Upgraded voicemail-pro, rebooted pbx and deactived time profiles for recording. So far so good! Will add time profiles again during the day. Thanks for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back