Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Visual FoxPro 7.0 predefined Labels types and sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hi,

Visual FoxPro 7.0 has a pre-defined listing of common label types and sizes which are commonly used in Apps. If someone knowns the kind of label that they purchased, they can easily select the label, and the VFoxpro report form is set up according to the labels dimensions. Can I update these VFoxPro 7.0 labels to include this years latest label sizes and kinds?

Thanks in advance Chibi_neko

Well yes - maybe? These are stored in the registry at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VisualFoxPro\7.0\Labels\. I suppose if you can decipher the format, you can add more. Actually, The label Wizard allows you to create new label types, so if you want to do it yourself, I presume you could look at this Wizard's code - it's in c:\Program Files\microsoft visual foxpro 7\Tools\xsource\xsource.zip.

Rick

If you go to Tools->wizars-labels, at the step #2 you have a button at the right-hand side bottom, that allows you to create a custom label.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back