Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Visual / AMP ringer for warehouse phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

chkbrt

MIS
Apr 4, 2006
US
Is there a product out there that is compatible with the IPO? I have tried using some old strobes i had and i cant get them to work. any info on what people are using out there for strobes or ampd ringers would be much appreciated.
thanks

wheelock makes a strobe light I have used before. The only issue is you cannot make it work with coverage on the IP Office (like on the Magix/Legend). I programmed a hunt group and added the strobe light to the group in order for it to work. It also works if called directly, IP Office must not allow single-line sets to have coverage (or I don't know how to achieve it).

you can do this with hunt groups on 3.2 and below or use internal twining if using 4.0 and above.

Are there any solutions for an all VOIP setup? I'm assuming the product above uses an analog port on the IPO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back