Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Virtual SCN Advanced Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexdykes

IS-IT--Management
Oct 29, 2009
US
I haven't seen this license appear before (or if I did I never paid attention). What causes "Virtual SCN Advanced Edition" license to appear? Is this something else on the SCN that grants this? Or is this granted by hardware that happens to be in this IP500 V2?

Virtual and SCN together means it is getting this from the central system in the SCN

| ACSS SME |

Interesting. Is there any benefit to that? I can't think of one off the top of my head.

You are allowed to use advanced edition features without having a local advanced edition. Can be helpful if you want to use VBScript or DB integration within VMPro (Distributet VMPro)

But it doesn't allow CCR agents to function there it seems?

If you have CCR agent licenses on that system available it should. But CCR itself is not able to work with multiple systems in SCN. So you will need one single server for every SCN site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back