Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

vector queue limitation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodrasj

IS-IT--Management
Jun 17, 2002
US
Can you only queue up 3 skills in a vector for a call?

If that is true is there a way to get the call into a 4th queue?

Thanks

I guess you could route the call do a second vector. Can you queue to a 4th one in a different vector or is it 3 skills per call not per vector?

We tried that and it seems it is per call.

We routed to a different vector and queued up the skill and then returned to the original vector and it still was a no go.

I think what I am going to end up doing but I have to run it by the customer is do a

check skill 22 pri m if available-agents > 0

This skill only has one person in it for this vector so I think if they are unavailable during the time that the call gets to them to just omit them from the queueing.

You say you tried to come back to that vector? What if you don't come back to the original vector?

Did the call get queued in the second vector at all or did it ignore it?

For reporting reasons we need to make sure it gets back to the original vector.

Well then I think you are stuck with checking each skill to see if any available agents exist as you stated earlier. I can't see any way around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back