Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Use pictures in QBasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hi!
I wonder if it's possible to use pictures like BMP:s in QBasic. If it is, then how do I do.
Example:
I would like to use a simple picture as a gamecharacter or something like that

I am sure that it may have a way to. But I didn't know it...for now. HeHe

But if you take a look at a previous post call GIF FILE, I think that you can change your BMP to a GIF format and use the link there to incorpore GIF into your program.

Hope that it will help :) [sig][/sig]

Checking out some other posts, I've found an answer about BMP. Check PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESES STUPIDS QUESTIONS.
Your answer is there :) [sig][/sig]

first off if you plan to use bmps in a game its gonna
run sluggish i reccomend that you use a bmp loader then bsave the pictures. [sig][/sig]

Yanno, I've read about the BSave option, but never actually tried it. (Moved on to VB before I got that far, now I'm back to play.) Can you give us any information on the BSave thing?

-Javin [sig]<p>Javin<br><a href=mailto:Javin@Javin-Inc.com>Javin@Javin-Inc.com</a><br><a href= Inc.</a><br><br>
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?[/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back