Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Upgrade to Rel.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

slapin

MIS
Sep 26, 2006
US
Any feedbacks on Rel.8? Getting ready for an upgrade.

A couple of my field guys have done some up in PA, but we've not yet. The partitioned drive looks like it will significantly improve customer down time (at the expense of more tech time)

We upgraded three 3300s in the lab. No problems yet. We plan on upgrading six in production tomorrow night. I'll keep you posted.

I thought there was some problem with an upgrade bug. All of the files didn't copy over to the system properly. This problem has since been fixed.

Dont expect to much of ring groups! Pilot number of groups dont appear in call re-routing so pretty rubbish when trying to do night service!

also can't do remote directory numbers in ring groups...that sucks

I've done a few - about 4. having problems on my one site with DECT. not sure if it's upgrade related or not. dect was working ok for two weeks before I did the upgrade.

will keep you posted if you do find the solution to the problem

we have had some issues with VM - but this is now a documented issue on MOL

Did the programming for the pager port on the back of the 3300 change in rel 8? Can't find info in the docs and the normal place to program it does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back