Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unsupport cards in Ciscoview. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschafer

MIS
Sep 30, 2002
US
Hello to All,
I've noticed in Ciscoview in Ciscoworks 2000, some blades show as "Unsuported Card". Cards like the 10/100 48 port RJ45 in the Catalyst 6509. Also the 10/100/1000 48 port RJ 45 card in the Catalyst 4006. Is there a patch or something to Ciscowork for this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA,
Ted Schafer

Go to Device Manager and Administration, package support updater and download all the latest packages for ciscos website. Make sure you have install all the latest IDU's.

CarlsDaddy,
Thanks for the info. I stumbled on this solution about a week after I posted this question.
We have a mixture of 6509, 4000, 3500 and 5509's here. The problem I'm seeing now is when I try to configure a port on one of my 6509's or 4006 switches, I get a message "Failed to receive response from server!." I believe this could be a problem with something not being started on the switch itself.
Thanks, again for the help.
Ted Schafer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back