Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

unable to startup CMS Supervisor

Status
Not open for further replies.

feeelings

IS-IT--Management
Feb 20, 2020
DE
Hello all,

Has anyone encountered an issue with opening CMS Supervisor, where whenever you are trying to login then you get this error dialog box as below or attached?

I have tried re-installing and also made sure I have supported the version of CMS Supervisor accordingly to the CMS.

Version info: 19.1

image001_k2jbut.png
image002_d0nqft.png

Kind Regards!

Uninstall the CMS sup client and then delete the "CMS Supervisor R19" folder in:

C:\users\"username"\appdata\roaming\Avaya
Reinstall, configure and should hopefully be ok, have seen it a few times where the users profile has got corrupted.

I tried that, it still did not work, I have to replace with new PC for the user, it would not be a problem.

Thanks for the reply!

Kind Regards!

Hello,

Wanted to update what happened

As @biglebowski suggested, I have uninstalled the Software -> restarted the pc -> C:\users\"username"\appdata\roaming\Avaya\ -> restarted the pc again -> reinstalled the software.

Guess what? it worked!!!

Thanks again @biglebowski - I'm The Dude, So That's What You Call Me :)

Kind Regards

Next time, try just deleting the cache file (first making sure no acs processes are running)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back