Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to refresh in Webi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenSimmons

Programmer
Nov 26, 2003
US
I keep getting this error on some of my groups in WEBI...

Automation exception BusinessObjects server process raised an automation exception. (Error: BOMGR 0060) IDispatch error #109 Cannot find the 'TSTDAILY' universe that uses the 'TEST' connection. (DA0012): [] The following data providers have not been successfully refreshed: Current Month. (DMA0007): [] (aaa-bo-aaa.bbb.com)
(returned by function Refreshing Document) )

and when I go into Superviser and test the connection for the Universe everything is fine. The report was written in Full Client and most of the groups can refresh it. Any ideas?

That is what I thought, but I can create a report in Webi off of the Universe.

Then the reports were created with a different universe than what you have in the repository. If you EVER did a Save As on the universe, this can happen.

Steve Krandel
Westbay Solutions

PLEASE! I HAVE THIS PROBLEM!
I have done a 'Save As', but with the same name, and then I exported it immediately and overwrote the old one. Does this mean that all my old reports will not work?? Is there a remedy???
Thanks.
Dave

Hi dlutzker,
If you have another version of the "old" universe then you can use this, (we use MS VSS for version control). Also, try other designers who may have an "old" copy still usable on their C drive. If there is no "old" version available then I think a restore of the repository database prior to your recent changes is the only option, assuming you have up to date backups.

Cheers

I have already restored a recent backup; losing recent changes is not an issue. After the restoring the repository database we lost ALL connectivity from the WebI login. Now it is looking for the BOMain.key file. We have three environments (security domains) and the BOProd.key file is still there, and was not touched!!
This all worked last week...any ideas??[sad]
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back