Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TVM50 not playing the correct CS Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

hgillis14

Programmer
Oct 3, 2012
CA
TVM50 on a TDE200
Originally recorded CS2 and is working just fine when they use their Time Service button all is good.
Wants to now record a new CS, CS3 and use that for Day when the Time Service button is on and us CS3 at night.
Week table is set.
Service Group 1 shows Day mode CS3 and Night mode shows CS2
When we put it into Time Service (Day/Night/Break) it still plays CS2 not CS3
What gives?

Where have you set time table. If using system to change time table then setting time service on voicemail won't work

The time table is set under the Week Table in the PBX.
But regardless of the time shouldn't it play the CS3?

It depends on what mode the system is in to what cs plays and also what trunk group is sent to the vm

It's set to PBX Control in Service Group 1. Week table 1 and is set to manual.
Is that the mode you are speaking of?

What the system trunk groups are on the co lines or Ddi's
They can be used to route calls to different cs. Are there any other services setup on the service groups

There are no other services set up on any other service group in the Port/Trunk Service settings
We are using Service Group 1/PBX Control
Day/Break/Lunch Mode all CS3
Night Mode CS2
At the bottom under Assign Group to: we are using Port 1. It is working so I know I have that part correctly assigned.
I even tried removing CS3 and 2 from the modes and it STILL played CS2 so I'm not sure what the heck is controlling this but it's driving me nuts!

If you go through manager mailbox and play cs 2 and cs 3 are they different recordings. Could it be playing the correct cs but same recording

TWo different recordings with 2 different options

Turns out I had a corrupted file and a rebuild then a reboot fixed the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back