Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trying to dial with Phone Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baumann1

Vendor
Oct 9, 2007
US
Am I the only one who misses being able to dial from the PC keyboard in PMPro on 4.0.x? I remember when 1.x didn't do that and my customers beat me up about it until 2.0 came out and then you could. Now you can't again. I have customers who have put the brakes on at 3.2 because of this. Just me?

No, Baumann, not just you! I've been dealing with this for months, and I can't seem to find any answers. I fyou dig something up, please post! I will do the same.

Thanks

"This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays"
//scook

Reading back through old posts as I was bored...doesn't pressing f1 then typing the number then hitting enter work?....if not some say this does work in 4.2 ;-)

ACS - IP Office Implement

Agree with amriddle01. Using F1 etc works fine on 4.0/4.1

I think, the OP is refering to the ability to use the numeric keypad to dial a call manually (using the dial pad in PM)

Take Care

Matt
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

You can you just have to press f1 first, or have I missed something?

ACS - IP Office Implement

F1 does not work while on a live call. For instance I have dialed a LD number and now need to enter my CO account code. I used to be able to do that from the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back