Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer to ACD queue across Virtual Route No ringback 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nortellian

Technical User
Jan 31, 2003
US
I have two routes from an Option 81c to a 61c. One route is a virtual route and one route is a PRI route. The virtual route is the first choice. If I transfer a call to an ACD queue across the virtual route from the 81c to the 61c no ringback is given to the caller as the agent phone is ringing. If I make the PRI route the first route and transfer a call from the 81 to the 61 I will get ringback. So, no ringback when transferring across virtual route to acd queue but I do get ringabck when transferring across PRI route to acd queue. I do get ringback if transferring to a regular phoneset. Any suggestions if this is a programming issue or a patch issue. Release 4.5 on both switches.

Hi there,

I had a similar problem. We updated the deplist (CS, SigServ and VGMC) and the problem dissappeared. There are a couple of patches against speech path problems on 4.5

Deplist update and INI fixed the problem. Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back