Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Training help

Status
Not open for further replies.

radunegru

IS-IT--Management
Nov 15, 2005
US
I am almost ready with my Master In Information Systems (there was a big change in my career). I am looking for a voluntier position(Absolutely No Pay) in New York area in order to gain somme hands on experience. My previous expertise was Windows based systems, Networking, wireless, graphic design, web design, hardware benchmarking, solution provider for small business. I am mooving now to a higher level( at least theoretical) on Databases, project management, e-commerce, artificial intelignce, data warehousing, decision support systems...etc. I am verry eager to learn everything, and also to be useful to any business entity during my training. Give me an ideeea where to look for it?
Thanks

Thanks for yhe links but they are not exacltly what I am looking for. I am looking for a company that will provide some training in exchange for my work....full time, part time or part of a project team even if it will involve traveling. The time frame is about 3-6 months

Check with IBM. They might have an internship.

BocaBurger
<===========================||////////////////|0
The pen is mightier than the sword, but the sword hurts more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back