Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tracing Hunt Group Overflow (IP Office v 11) 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmeredith

IS-IT--Management
Jan 19, 2021
US
Greetings:

I have an issue where I know our main group (incoming calls) forward to a secondary hunt group after so many rings. This works and it has been tested. The issue I have is that I cannot find where it is configured in Office Manager. The main group has NO overflow set, yet it still works.

Where else can I look to see how this is configured? I have checked each member of the group, but still haven't found it.

Thanks in advance for the help!

mmeredith

A member of the group may have forward configured or perhaps a vmpro call flow.
If you have zeacom then that app distributes the calls and you can see the interaction when CTI-TAPI traces are on in monitor.

Run Monitor with default plus trunking filter and make a call.
You should be able to see how it enters to the control unit and distributes.

Follow the ICR and look around. Where does the main DID point to? VM Module? HG?

ACSS

The main DID points to the main hunt group. I've checked all of the members of that group and cannot find a forward to the next one.

CalgaryJeff:

That is EXACTLY what was configured. Good call! I thought I was going crazy!

Thanks again everyone for all the help!

CalgaryJeff: Good thought. Pink for you.

ACSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back