Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TN2602 AP firmware 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konri

Technical User
Jan 9, 2004
PL
Hi,
My new IP Media Resource Card is seen in the system like:
TN2602AP HW08 FW150.
I check on avaya site, the newest firmware for this card is FW24?

What is wrong wyth this card?

K

You may need to have the board replaced. Another option is to download FW24 and FTP it to the board then do a change firmward download command and install the FW24. If it installs it should then show the correct version.

Does this board function and receive calls?

I have the same thing going on on a new install. Was wondering about this myself.

Has anyone had a problem with 4600 series IP phones have s sending touchtones to external voice mail and IVR systems? We have intermittent times were the touchtones are not being received by the external IVR system from an IP phone.

We have a S8710 running CM 2.2. IPSI, CLANs and Med-Pros are on latest firmware. Avaya is recommending upgrade to 2.2.2 and an additional patch.

DIgnoffo have you tried dialling the touchtones with the mute button on as there are real problems with echoing on the 46xx handsets, I had the same problem with just dialling into Audix but as soon as you mute it th problem is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back