Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TM 3.0 or TM 3.1 Does Not Recognize Add-ons to 390X and 2XXX Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMcCallum50

Technical User
Mar 5, 2004
US
We had to upgrade from our OTM to TM. We have many "admin" phones which have the add-on modules for additional appearances. We have not been able view the add-on modules which also means we can not change the keys and dn's. This was reported thru our vendor to Nortel and we are still waiting for a solution. Anyone else encounter this problem and were you able to fix the problem? TM is very nice until you have to manually go back to the command line and make the changes.

If you enter "2" where KBA is the keys will appear as usual. There is currently a bug and no fix that I know of yet.

Hope this helps
James

I installed TM3.1 today, with SU1e, on a W2003 Enterprise server, retrieved all 5 sites, and I can see and change keys on add on modules on both 3904's and i2004's with no problems.

Bingo - we thought if you had no add-ons, 0 was correct - if you had 1 add-on, you would enter 1 - but we were wrong - i changed the 1 to a 2 on BINGO there were the keys (need to know retrive but that fixed it!)

Thank You Big Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back