Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Time and date issue upcoming change

Rhinorhino

Vendor
Aug 29, 2022
US
IPO 9.1.

Does anyone have a permanent correction to the time and date issue?

Every time the time and date change comes up my systems will not update even though I've got them logged onto a NTP. with DST checked.

Thanks

You might have to use an IP address intead of a hostname although this might have changed by 9.1

Can you from SSA?

There's a update for later year DST's,check avaya website ,on v9.1 it'll probably be the older year range.

does the system have Internet access? Is the DNS server reachable and can it resolve your time server address, if not find an IP of a public NTP server and put that in. What is the SSA show in the time tab as reason for the last failure or success?
I have not had any issues for a long time way before R9.1 so it should work if it can connect to the time server except if the firewall blocks traffic which can happen.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back