Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The Never Ending Story 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbaughma

IS-IT--Management
Staff member
Nov 21, 2003
US
These have always been fun... here's how it works.

I will start a story... and the next person can write another paragraph, continuing the story. The only rule is this; don't drastically change the premise of the story started. Nothing worse than "The dragon hunter quietly stalked his prey..." and someone else continuing with "Then the stormtroopers arrived...." Bleck. If you wish to start a different story, start it in a new thread.

*** Begin story ***

Matt Sloan thought he had heard and seen it all, until that fateful day when the blonde bombshell burst into his office. "You've got to help me," she said "You're my last hope. My father, the lead scientist for Robotics Design, Inc. has gone missing!"

The tears welled up in her eyes, and I knew just from the tone in her voice that this wouldn't be your "regular" case.....

**** continue... :)

Just my 2¢

"In order to start solving a problem, one must first identify its owner." --Me
--Greg

...his mind drifted back to the subject... A replacement for his wallet. His last one had been lost when he and Amelia were...

Best Regards,
Scott

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, and no simpler."[hammer]

necking on the roller coaster at Coney Island. He has searched for an hour, but all he found was ...

Tracy Dryden

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
For you are crunchy, and good with mustard. [dragon]

the dusty remains of Amelia's 100 year old panties. Just when all seemed lost...

Best Regards,
Scott

, he began to gather the dust. He had an idea! He would dust for fingerprints!

After an hour of painstaking investigation he was able to lift three partials from the saftey bar of the car they had ridden in on the roller coaster.

Two belonged to George W Bush, and the third was from...

Best Regards,
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back