Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

T7316E can't update butons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokarro

IS-IT--Management
Nov 28, 2001
ZA
How do I get to update B08, B09 and B10 ond a rel 2.1 CICS ? it only shows me "Find" in the display ?

Regards
Len

Pretty sure you need to be 6.1 S/W for E sets to function properly.

7316e telephones require 6.1 software. they function as T7316 non e which emulate M7310's below 6.1

Many thanks , It seems I am gonna learn Norstar the hard way :)

Yes, it sounds that way. I would get a local vendor involved until you get some training or do more reading. That programming is pretty simple for someone who knows their way around the system. Pretty hard if they don't!

Have the same problem but I have the 6.1 software. The B21 and B22 both function as 'last number' and won't update displaying 'find' only. Any ideas??

gmmillermd,

What about buttons 23 and 24? Was your system set up using NRU and a laptop? Or was the programming done through the phone set?

PhM

VVV

B23 and B24 are the ICM lines and work normally, although I don't think they will change either. Set up through telephone, not laptop.

Still sounds like you might actually have some ANSWER DNs assigned to B21, B22. What do you git when you press the buttons? what do you get from F 0?

MarvO said it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back