Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System Speed Dialing 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ariku

Technical User
May 30, 2011
AU

Can someone explain and point me to right direction?
We have a mobile number programmed for system speed dialing on a ips2000.The number can be called from any station. The system has stopped working.I have tried from my Dterm but cannot get through.

Using CMD720 this is what I get.

720>011:0-71818955

The 1st data is the memory slot, 2nd data is the stored number(mobile). The 0 before the stored number I don't know.
One more thing.You could dial 5011 to get to this person on the mobile.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Ariku.

Ok

Sounds like you are in oz!

0 is your line access code in the speed dial entry. If you use a different number normally then that could be the problem!

The 5 in 5011 should be the speed dial access code. Check that is correct in cmd 200.

Thanks OzzieGeorge.
This is what I've got with y=0. There is no data for y=2,3

COMMAND=200
200>0
200>0:A126-
200>1:100-
200>2:803-
200>3:803-
200>4:803-
200>5:NONE-
200>6:NONE-
200>7:NONE-
200>8:NONE-
200>9:800-

I can see that 1 is set for trunk route, 2-4 for 3 digit station and 9 for operator.Thats exactly correct.But there's NONE for access code 5. Does that mean that the access code is deleted? And if so can I be able to reset it and how?

Many thanks.

Ariku.

Yes that appears to be the case. set 5 to A067 and it should work!

In 200 the A129 setting for 0 confirms this is your line access code as that sends it to LCR. "1" could be used to access a specific line or lines (sometimes used for accessing carrier based features on specific lines such as call forwarding in the network)!

Pressing [EXE] does not give me OK (in MOC)to enable data entry.

This is the assignment procedure I'm following.
[ST]+CMD code+[DE]+First data+[DE]+second data+[EXE]

Am I missing something? Or is there another way to set the data?

Thanks.

Ariku.

What are you using on the keyboard for EXE?

Just use the full stop (or period depending on where you are from) key. You can use the space bar for DE too!

Do you get any response when you press EXE?

I did! Actually I had entered new data after pressing F2 in MOC-and there was no response. But it should be the other way around!!
Now its working!!Thanks OzzieGeorge. Thank you for the walk thru.
You're great!!!
And for those who give tips occasionally full marks to you all!
I have learned a great deal from this forum and still learning..

Many thanks.
Ariku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back