Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System ID on an SX-2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhyanmeade

IS-IT--Management
Aug 23, 2006
US
We are looking to replace an SX-2000 with a new 3300. I guess there is a migration package available to help save us the time of re-keying the database, but I need to know how to get the System ID of the 2000 in order to purchase this package.
How do I find the System ID on an SX-2000???

Thanks.

it is in the dimension and feature selection form i think

Desk Jockey Lunacy

i think from the maintenance screen.

key 6 to read
dim feat select
should get you there

Desk Jockey Lunacy

you will need to scroll to the bottom of the form to see the sys ID or press <ESC> and 3

Share what you know - Learn what you don't

I believe the name of the form is actually Dimension And Feature Select (DIM A F S)

And yes, the info you're looking for is at the bottom of the form as shown in this example

Code:
 Hardware Requirements                                                        |
|                                                                              |
|   Memory (Megabytes) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .      14           |
|                                                                              |
| SX2000 Password Information                                                  |
|   System Identity Code . . . . . . . . . .    29200                          |
|   Mitel Options Code . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . |
| . . . . . . . .       -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    |
|   Mitel Options Password . . . . . . . . .                                   |

Original MUG/NAMU Charter Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back