Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System CDR on a S8720 server 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mevo

Programmer
Jun 29, 2007
FR
hi,

I heard that the server S8720 stock the files of system CDR in one of its directories and I shall wish to know if somebody know this directorie.

Thank you in advance.

From the document "Avaya Communication Manager 4.0 60 days Launch Announcement U.S. Direct and BusinessPartner Channel":

CDR Survivability
This feature preserve the CDR records associated with calls that occur while a gateway or port network is under the control of an LSP or ESS servers. With survivable CDR, the server saves the CDR information in files that are stored in a special directory on the local hard
drive until such time as they are copied by the CDR adjunct and then removed from the LSP or ESS. The CDR Adjunct will also be polling the main server. Essentially all CDR data will be acquired by the adjunct device through polling of all servers; main, LSP, ESS. For
security purposes the special login used by the CDR adjunct only has access to the directory where the CDR records are stored.
(Emphasis added.)

- Duaneness

Thanks Duaneness for your post, but you know where is this directory in a S8720 Server with communication manager 3.1.2?

Regards

I am not sure but I thought that it had to be
Communication Manager 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back