Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SYS(1105) Does anyone have a description

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBeginner

Technical User
Nov 29, 2004
GB
I have a problem using table buffering and table update combined with terminal services. I have tried SYS(1104) but to no avail and I have found a reference to 1105 but no actual description of it.
Can anyone tell me a good place to go to get a description Or just tell me how it should work
Many thanks

TotalBeginner,

So, which function are you interested in: SYS(1104) or SYS(1105)?

SYS(1104) is fully documented in the Help. If it is not working for you, please explain your problem.

SYS(1105) is not documented. Here's what Bill Anderson wrote in Fox Wiki (
This appears to be some sort of user memory function. Type in CLEAR ALL before issuing a SYS(1105) in the command window and the value is usually (but not always!) lower than prior to the CLEAR ALL issuance.

I'm not sure why that should be relevant to you. If you don't know what it does, why are you using it?

Mike

My Visual FoxPro site: www.ml-consult.co.uk

Mike.

Sorry for the delay but I had been asked by another programmer to find out if anyone simply knew the definition of Sys1105 as we were having problems with locking and unlocking records using record buffering over a terminal services link.

Since I've been away they've fixed it anyway.

Thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back