Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sx-2000 Connecting T1 to Shoretel

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitelritz

IS-IT--Management
Mar 28, 2007
US
How would i go about doing so....

I have tried many different things.. it shows up as a Universal T1 (DS1/T1 II FORMATTER CARD)

i see them idle

i have tried many different things

but not sure WHAT to program it as

right now i have it as a MSDN/DPNSS

what does it need to be and if it should be a digital E/M why is it only showing 46 ports and not 48....

Thanks

i get kind of confused in the Trunk assignment FORM

where it says Circuit Descriptor.

Does that mean i use the DIGITAL link descriptor where i put the T1D4 and such or do i use the one that says

Digital E and M circuit descriptor

thanks

MSDN-DPNSS is Mitel's ISDN. If you want straight E&M trunks program the links to be Digital E&M

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!

now is there set or if i use Digital E&M are their easy settings to adjust for that only reason why i ask is because i tried putting the descriptor of 2 and it said serious System Error

Thanks

digital E&M does that mean i chose in the Trunk assignment form 6 AND 6 for Digital Link descriptor

Thanks

i know its like the 3300 but its a tad confusing if i dont see all numbers in the gui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back