Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SX-200 Outbound Caller ID sending 3 digit extension on DID lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

genesmitty

IS-IT--Management
Dec 26, 2006
GB
I am running an SX-200_ICP_4.0.4.9 MX.
If a non DID station calls out, the outbound caller id shows the main number of the location. All of my DID lines show the 3 digit ext, i.e. 797, 502, etc. I'm mainly an Avaya guy, so finding my way around this Mitel box i've inherited has become quite amusing. If someone could point me in the right direction i'd be very grateful.

thanks

Is it running embedded PRI or is it on a pri card?

If pri card you will need a copy of Imat

Whoever programmed your cpn tables neglected to put the extra digits over and above the did

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

I'm not 100% sure how to tell with Embedded/Card.
I have access to the web based portal for the phone system, and i have access to the console. Is the CPN Table something i can go back in and reconfigure?

I've reconfigured the CLID on a Nortel switch before, but this Mitel is like speaking a whole different language. With the Nortel i had a lot of books to look through to piece things together, i have not really found a Mitel guide.

Ok, False alarm. I figured out that CPN table meant Calling Party Number. I also learned that there is a second page of options under the Forms page.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back