Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SX-200 Lost MOSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

idahomitel

Technical User
Jul 10, 2006
US
Replaced sys id button on AX Controller and entered new MOSS and password. Everything is up and working, but every 2 minutes (reading logs) it cycles from old sys id installed to new sys id installed. Also Major Alarm, but all devices available in Alarm thresholds. Any advice?

Sounds like you need to clear the hardware ID at Mitel before adding a new hardware id. Download the resulting new MOSS and try again. Do you ever see a MOSS alarm?

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, I'm just not going to suppose very hard.

New controller, sys id button, resets and hangs. Pulled all station cards and just ran the console and ip sets. Resets, but comes back up wrong time and date that won't change. Suspect failing power supply.

I would make sure the new iButton is secured properly. Seems he has already changed the MOC to this new id.

Data base back-up, replace flash drive, replace T1 card, data base restore, everything came back up perfectly until... I looked at the T1 NIU and it was red! Replace cable all good! Thanks all! It was everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back