Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sv9100 istalling IP sets for 1st time

Status
Not open for further replies.

trclubb

Vendor
Mar 20, 2009
US
looking to activate 2 ip sets on a sv9100. site already has ccs trunks between sites

Does 9100 system have license for IP phones ? Under reports look for Feature activation report to see if there are licenses for IP phones they would have needed to be purchased with system separately
Are there already working IP phones onsite ?

If you have any working IP phones go into the programming of phone by pressing hold transfer * hold transfer # to check network settings

Let me know

Anthony

Thank you for correction belevedere? Did I forget to ask him anything else ?

Too much to list. Start with PCPro, programming, IP phone list, check an extension number. Verify VoIP DB installed. You mention CCS? Is that IP CCIS? If so you have a VoIP DB. CMD 15-05. Are these on site or off site phones. Will they be plug-n-play, automatic or manual registrations? DHCP or static IP addresses on the phones?
I'll look for a .pdf that may help you.

CCIS is IP and is working fine. one set will be at far end of VPN have not decided which is better DHCP or staic
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back