Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

superviser stuck on a agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoughendo

Technical User
Oct 5, 2006
CA
We have a option 81 c and 21 call center, symposium and genesys. When a superviser is listening to a agent,by using the observe key, no other superviser can listen at the same time to that agent.
The problem is, that by mistake a superviser can type a whrong agent number and listen to a agent that is not one of his. When the superviser of that agent want's to listen, the line is busy. is there a whay to disconect the sup. that is connected by mistake

Thank you

Disable that managers phone, or walk over and tell him.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

as posted, not from the set,, another case of trying to program around user error... fire the offending supervisor and the problem is fixed

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

If we knew wicth sup. whas listening by mistake I would'nt send a post.
There are 21 floors, hundret's off sup. and since they are all in the same systeme, they cans listen to anay agent in the bulding.
Even if whe out the agent phone, the sup. stay's held up.since whe dont know who the sup. is whe can't out it or even desable it.

I have never run a trace on a set that was being monitored but it might tell you who. Worth a try when it happens next.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

GHTROUT

That whould be a good idea for a small call center or for a new call center, but whe have 21 call centers and about 3000 agents on three sites, the customer whont accept such a big change,

i'l try to track a phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back