Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SoftConsole Error : Acces Violation at address 5006118E in module 'rtl190.bpl'. Write of address 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quentin M.

IS-IT--Management
Aug 21, 2019
FR
SoftConsole Error : Acces Violation at address 5006118E in module 'rtl190.bpl'. Write of address 7EF05C94

Hello,
This error is spamming very often when SoftConsole is launched, and the application cannot be used,

I reinstalled the software but nothing has changed, I even changed PCs, but nothing either.... Do you have a solution?

To better understand, I attach a screenshot.

image-20190821141026_cua11s.png

Hello intrigrant,

I will check with my team when they arrive to find out if this method has already been used or not... I'll keep you informed when I know more.

Hello Okkie26,

I don't understand your message…

Thank you both for your answers.
Quentin M.

Hello,
My team has already tried it as administrator but the application made the same mistake....
I don't understand where this problem comes from...

Believe this is caused by a corrupted profile. When you log in, click expand and choose a different template and see if the issue re-occurs. If so you'll need to recreate all the blf groups from scratch.

Tell us what type of IPO, sw version, SoftConsole version, PC OS, PC in domain (a domain admin is NOT the same as a local admin)?

Add a program to the Data Execution Prevention exceptions list

Open Control Panel and select System and Security.
Select System and click Advanced System Settings on the left pane.
Open Advanced tab.
Click Settings under Performance and open Data Execution Prevention tab.
If Data Execution Prevention is turned on, click Add button.
Now find the .exe file of the program that returns the EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error.
When the program is added to the exclusion list, click Apply and OK to save the changes.
Finally, reboot the system and check if the problem was resolved

Disable User Account Control

This method is applicable in case you encounter the error when launching Java apps. Once you disable the User Account Control, try to install/reinstall Java and run its apps.
Open Control Panel and select Accounts.
Click User Accounts and select Change User Account Control settings.
Move the slider until you set it to Never Notify and click OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back